Consultation & Appointment Scheduling
Please note our policies regarding consult and appointment scheduling:
- To reserve an appointment time, a $100 holding fee is required – which will be deducted from your final appointment. *This fee is taken over the phone at time of booking on visa or Mastercard. Alternatively, you may pop into store to make this payment.
- If your appointment time is no longer suitable, we do require at least 3 business days’ notice.
- All requested paperwork needs to be completed online at least 5 business days prior to your scheduled appointment. This includes if we have discussed and sent through a referral to have an OPG Radiograph taken.
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than scheduled appointment time.
- Appointments will be re-booked of you arrive 15 minutes late of scheduled appointment time, and a re-booking fee will apply.
*To reserve your consultation appointment a deposit of $100.00 will be required one week prior to your appointment. If you wish to alter this appointment time, a notice time of at least 72 business hours is required to change your booking and then the deposit will be transferred to that new appointment. If less than 72 business hours’ notice is given and we are able to fill that appointment time, then the deposit will be transferred to your new appointment. If less than 72 business hours’ notice is given and we are unable to fill that appointment time then the deposit will be retained by the practice.
We Value Your Time
Dr Bourke works by appointment times and feels strongly that everyone’s time is valuable to them. Accordingly, Dr Bourke and her team do their best to maintain scheduled times and greatly appreciate your efforts in helping to achieve this.
If a patient requires extra time spent with them, a staff member at Coastal Periodontics will contact you in advance with any schedule changes. Please ensure that you have given us a daytime contact phone number to contact you with.
If you have been advised to take antibiotics prior to our dental appointments, please ensure that they have been taken. If they have not been taken, the examination cannot occur. If you are unsure, please contact us or check with your GP or medical specialist.