Information for first time visitors
Dr Bourke is a Dental Specialist in the field of Periodontics who treats patients with severe gum disease and problems using a range of surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Location & Parking
Parking is available under our building and is the first driveway on the left of the building containing Coastal Periodontics.
Instructions to reach our Practice
- From Southport -Burleigh Road (commonly known as Bermuda Street) turn into Lake Orr Drive
- After the first roundabout on Lake Orr Drive take the first driveway on the left side of Bermuda Point building,
- Head down the driveway to access the underground secured garage.
- To gain entry use the cream pin pad positioned on a post on your right side (drivers side) to enter a pass code. The pass code will be provided at time of your booking and on your confirmation text.
- There are three signed Coastal Periodontics parking spaces on your immediate left side as you enter the secure garage.